Are you a Gmail account user and are finding ways through which you can configure labels and filtration for Gmail? If yes then don’t get worried as now you can configure labels in an efficient manner.
These Google Filters help the users to stores the emails of their favorite contact group or institution. Though these filters it’s quite easy for you to search the emails that you want from your inbox. Here you will get complete info about how to configure labels and filtration for Gmail. The steps here help you to configure filters and set up rules to label, archive, and delete messages.
To configure labels and filtration for Gmail simply read this piece of write up as this saves a lot of your time.
HOW TO CONFIGURE A FILTER IN GMAIL:
- First of all you need to log in your Gmail account.
- In case you don’t have account, then you can tap on create Gmail account and follow the next step.
- Tap on down arrow in the search box.
- Type what you want to search in the box. This helps you to check that your account is working properly.
- Now you need to check the emails that show after your search
- Then tap on Create filter option available after the above search option.
- Select the action what you want to do with your filter
- Tap to create filter
How to create a filter for a single email
- First open your Gmail
- Now check the checkbox.
- Tap on More
- Then tap to filter messages and you are done.
How to configure labels in a Gmail
Now finally you need to configure the labels in Gmail account. With the help of labels, one can manage and organize the mails into categories and subcategories.
Follow the steps:
- Simply you need to log in your Gmail account
- Tap on the Menu option.
- Select the label you want to choose.
- Tap on the settings label
- Go to “Automatically add messages” and tap Add.
- Now tap “From” field> Down arrow
- After this select an option from the drop-down list
- Enter a name, email address, or keyword.